PDF has become the standard for securely sharing information and those in the legal industry know it well. There are several tools out there in the market, including Adobe Acrobat, that lets you convert documents into PDF, but they vary by price and feature set. DocsCorps’ pdfDesktop won’t break the bank and gets the job done with ease. Here are five ways in which you can quickly create a PDF document using pdfDocs Desktop.
1. Drag and drop any document(s) from a file folder into the pdfDocs Organizer window.
2. Drag and drop document(s) onto the pdfDocs desktop icon.
3. From Microsoft Word, select “Add-Ins >>Save as PDF”
4. From your Document Management System, right click on a document and select PdfDocs Integration >Save As New Document. (You can save it as a new version instead as well.) The document will be saved as a PDF into your DMS.
5. From Windows Explorer or file manager, right click and select print. (You will need to select pdfDocs as your printer.) This will send the document thru the pdfDocs converter and change the document to PDF format and display in the Organizer window.
Creating PDF documents has never been this fun or easy. Your co-workers will want to get in on the fun when they see your smile.